How to Install Camera Raw Presets in Photoshop (.XMP FILES)
To install ACR Camera RAW Presets in Photoshop, please download and unzip the presets you have purchased from our website and keep them in the following location:
- Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
- Windows(user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings or C:Users-[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings
Make sure that you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the ‘Settings’ folder.
If you are on a Mac device, the Library menu can be hidden, conditional on your operating system. To expose it, hold the Option key down while selecting the “Go” menu in Finder.
If you have still faced trouble finding the ‘Settings’ folder, you can similarly save a file within ACR (.xmp file in Camera RAW) and can be searched for it on your PC. When found make a shortcut to the ‘Settings’ folder moreover in your sidebar or as a desktop shortcut for easy access as well.
1. Open your image in Photoshop and click on Filter and select Camera Raw Filter.
2. Go ahead with clicking the right side of Basic menu (Green Circle). And then, choose Load Settings.
3. Go ahead with choosing .xmp file from downloaded & unzipped folder. And then click on the Load button.
Lightroom Presets Shop Photoshop Actions, compatible with Photoshop CC, Photoshop CC2014, Photoshop CC2015, Photoshop CC2017 and Photoshop CC2018 versions ONLY. For Photoshop CS6 use Camera RAW (ACR) Presets.
If you don’t have Camera RAW Plugin, please try to update your CS6 version of Photoshop:
- For Mac : Adobe – Photoshop : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop 13.0.6 update for CS6 : Thank You
- For Windows : Adobe – Photoshop : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop 126.96.36.199 update for CS6 : Thank You
If you still have problem to install Camera RAW Plugin, please refer to the following plugin installation:
- For Mac: Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter for Macintosh
- For Windows: Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter for Win
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support. We would love to assist you!