How to install Lightroom CC Mobile Presets
MOBILE USERS can now use presets to create gorgeous Light & Airy professional edits from their digital devices. Doesn’t matter if your photos have been taken with a phone or DSLR, your images will look beautiful always.
- Download Lightroom Mobile App. iOS or Android
- Open Lightroom CC Desktop App. On your LR CC Desktop App is required to import and sync Lightroom Presets with your mobile App.
- Make sure that your Lightroom Desktop / Mobile applications are synced with your Creative Cloud account.
- Select the “cloud icon” upper right corner and check if syncing is active or paused. Please activate if necessary.
- Open Lightroom Mobile App.
- Select an image you want to edit.
- Scroll all the way to the right (develop settings) and select the “Presets” tab.
- A new window will open showing you the very first Preset folder in the list. In this example it’s “Color”. You can also get an overview of all active Preset folders by just close the “Color folder” by clicking on the name.
- Lightroom Mobile comes with many pre-installed Presets. Or if you only wanted to work with your personal favorites or wants to create new Presets you can manage these settings by selecting three dots °°° on upper right corner.
- Select “Manage Presets”. Please make sure that “Show Partially Incompatible Presets” is checked.
- Select the Preset folders you want to work with and click “Done”.
- In this example our new Preset will successfully synced and is ready for color grading.
If you have any questions about how to install or use the brushes feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need support. We would love to assist you!